Transferring books from your computer to your mobile iOS device is quick and easy with iTunes File Sharing. To transfer your books, please follow the steps below.
1. Connect your device to your computer and access it under "iPad / iPhone / iPod" in the upper right of your iTunes screen.
2. Once selected, you should see a button for "Apps" in the main iTunes screen. Please select it.
3. From the "Apps" screen, scroll to the bottom where you will see a section labeled "File Sharing," and you should see the Bluefire Reader icon.
4. Select the Bluefire Reader icon, and you will be able to see all of the books in your Bluefire Reader library.
5. In the lower right corner, you will see a button labeled "Add..." and if you click it, you will be able to navigate to where books are stored on your computer, and you can then load it automatically into Bluefire Reader.