This error is caused by a faulty installation or update of the app. The best thing to do would be to back up your books to your computer, then uninstall and reinstall the app. Once you have reinstalled the app, you should no longer see this error.
Transfer books from your device to your computer using iTunes File Sharing and these steps:
- Connect your device to your computer and access it under "iPad / iPhone / iPod" in the upper right of your iTunes screen.
- Once selected, you should see a button for "Apps" in the main iTunes screen. Please select it.
- From the "Apps" screen, scroll to the bottom where you will see a section labeled "File Sharing," and you should see the Bluefire Reader icon.
- Select the Bluefire Reader icon, and you will be able to see all of the books in your Bluefire Reader library.
- Highlight all of the books in your library, and click the "Save To" button, and save the books to a location of your choice on your computer.