- First, make sure that the books you would like to transfer are in an accessible location on your computer.
- Connect your device to your computer and access it via the device icon in upper left of the iTunes main screen.
- Once selected, you should see an option for File Sharing in the left side menu. Please select it.
- From the "File Sharing" screen, scroll through the apps and you should see the Bluefire Reader icon.
- Select the Bluefire Reader icon, and you will be able to see all of the books in your Bluefire Reader library.
- In the lower right corner, you will see a button labeled "Add..." and if you click it, you will be able to navigate to where books are stored on your computer, and you can then load them automatically into Bluefire Reader.
Have more questions? Submit a request