- Ensure that your device's internet connection is stable and that your device clock is set to the correct date and time according to the time zone you are currently located in.
- Ensure that your device is authorized to a valid Adobe ID by navigating to Bluefire Reader’s Info tab verifying whether it displays an Adobe ID in the “Authorization” section.
- Navigate to device Settings > Applications > Bluefire Reader, select “Clear Defaults” and “Clear Cache”, then download using another browser.
- Ensure that your device is authorized to the ID used to originally fulfill the DRM protected e-book you are trying to download (if previously fulfilled).
- Force stop Bluefire Reader, then restart your device and try downloading the book again.
Have more questions? Submit a request