- Using a file explorer application, locate the file and copy or cut.
- Open the Bluefire folder from the main menu of the file explorer.
- Open the Imports folder.
- Paste the file into the Imports folder.
- Open Bluefire Reader and navigate to the Info tab.
- Select the “Import” button.
- At this point you should be redirected to the Library tab with the “Processing” dialog displayed and the book should be successfully transferred into the Bluefire Reader Library.
Have more questions? Submit a request