Bluefire Reader does not back up a copy of your library to the cloud. Therefore, if you restore your device or accidentally delete books, we have no way to recover them. We HIGHLY recommend making a backup of your books in case of unforeseen issues.
To save your books from your iOS device:
1. Connect your device to your computer and access it via the device icon in the upper left of the iTunes main screen.
2. Once selected, you should see an option for File Sharing in the left side menu. Please select it.
3. From the "File Sharing" screen, scroll through the apps and you should see the Bluefire Reader icon.
4. Select the Bluefire Reader icon, and you will be able to see all of the books in your Bluefire Reader library.
5. Highlight all of the books in your library, and click the "Save To" button, and save the books to a location of your choice on your computer.
To save your books from your Android device:
1. Connect your device to your computer
2. Bring up the file directory / my computer directory on your computer
3. Open the folder / icon for your device
4. Open the folder for SD Card or internal memory
5. Open the Bluefire folder
6. Open the Library folder
7. Highlight all of the books in your library and save them to a location of your choice on your computer.
To save your books from your Windows PC/Laptop:
1. Open File Explorer.
2. Select the Documents folder.
3. Open the Library folder.
4. Highlight all of the books in the Library folder and copy them to a location of your choice on your computer/external drive.